Reasons to Frown:
1. I'm selling all my stuff tomorrow. No, really, ALL my stuff. All I have left is my mattress, my computer, my car, some clothes/books/cds, and a few pieces of kitchenware. Oh and my stuffed animals. I won't sell those. The mattress, computer, and car will be sold soon enough, too.
2. I miss my fiancé. I haven't seen him since March. This is unbearable.
3. I start my first math class in five years on Monday. It is a computerized course. I hate math.
4. I do not finish my Biology class on Monday. Meaning I will be working and schooling from 8 in the morning until 9 at night with literally no breaks except those necessary to transport myself from one location to the next. This will continue for the next three weeks.
Reasons to Smile:
1. I'm selling all my stuff tomorrow. I am breaking all ties with material possessions. I am cleansing my soul, or something. It's like that "All My Life For Sale" thing I saw on eBay once. It's quite an incredible thing.
2. I will be a married woman in 84 days.
3. I will dispose of my virginity in 84 days.
4. I do not have to buy a new book for my math class. I already have it.
5. It is Friday. And I don't work weekends.
6. My Scott will be calling me at 4:30. I love him.
Inspirational Desk Calendar Thought For the Day:
"Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy."- Ralph W. Emerson