- I just got thoroughly peed on by a sleepwalking four year old. Merry Christmas to me.
- Jaguar messed with Texas.
- The best thing about being American: Chocolate gravy and biscuits for brinner.
- The Christmas Eve Pajama Fairy visited today! She changed all the beds and gave everyone (except me) new jammies.
|Fifii (Cinderella) and Lolly (Belle)|
|Scott (Marvel Comics) and Jaguar (Sesame Street)|
- I don't know where the Pajama Fairy shops, but she didn't remove the security tag from Scott's pajamas... and she doesn't have the receipt either.
- Not only did Customs charge me £25 to receive a Christmas parcel from my brother, they also unwrapped all the presents inside. Thanks, guys. So much for surprises!
- With Mia-Lena and Adam here, it's like a Wee Honey Bee Childminding Reunion! (Reindeer idea knicked from Lolly's nursery.)
- Christmas baking!
|Devils Food Chocolate with silver shimmer|
|Buttermilk Apple Pie|
|Egg Custard Pie|
|Buttermilk Biscuits (from scratch)|
- Buttermilk biscuits from scratch... Bisquick, you just got owned.