Continued from the previous 50...
51. The Enchanted Forest in Pitlochry
52. A good Indian takeaway of curry, pakora, poppadums and naan
53. Deals on whisky in the supermarkets
54. Calling it an 'aubergine' instead of an 'eggplant'
55. 120 meg broadband
56. Ice cream on the Esplanade
57. Sidewalks ('pavements') for walking everywhere
59. Midwifes (as the norm)
60. Seeing Lolly's pirate poster hanging all over town
EDITED TO ADD:
61. Bagpipes at weddings. (Just passed by a wedding on this beautiful summer's day, and the sound was delicious.)