1. According to the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, I am overweight. Pigs. They didn't even ask if I was male or female. Certainly that matters. Females are supposed to have more body fat--it's called childbirth.
Anyway, I've been thinking of going back on WeightWatchers. I don't think I'm overweight, but I do have a tummy that I'd like to crunch back into submission. And Scott and I want to live long and have healthy babies, and ok, so we watched Supersize Me last night, and it makes everyone think about dieting. Scott and I don't eat fast food hardly ever (and if we do, it's KFC all the way, where they actually tear apart real chickens. Oh, and Pizza Hut, but let's not count that as fast...) Anyway, its worth it to learn to eat healthy and come to enjoy the taste of boring. I've learned to like weetabix--without the sugar. I can learn to like anything.
2. I'm still feeling a bit homesick, so thanks to those of you who shared your sympathy. As pathetic as it sounds, thanks Chris especially for making me feel missed. :) When I listen to Aqueduct, I think of you and drunk girl screams. And beer of course. Usually spilt beer.
I can't wait to visit this summer. I might be JR'ing it every night I'm there. I miss it so much.
3. Proverbs 23:17 - "Do not let your heart envy sinners, but always be zealous for the fear of the LORD."
4. Congratulations to Kim and Adam on their recent engagement! I received the news from Amanda who has posted this information on her blog, so if this is where you find out instead of from Kim or Adam themselves, don't get upset! Amanda had permission, which I am applying implicitly to myself.
Amanda took this picture at their engagement party. Homesick.......
5. Quote of the week [regarding chocolate fondue]: "It was worth getting off heroin, just to have this."