A long time ago, I attempted a list of 100 Things I Love About My Husband, naming 10 at a time.
According to my blog archives, I only got to 90 (and can't find 1-30). *EDIT: Found them. They were titled "Why I Love My Husband".
Next week is mine and Scott's 8 year wedding anniversary, so I thought it might be appropriate to finally finish the list. Now, I'm not going to go through all 90 to make sure I don't repeat myself; I'm just going to say 10 more things I can think of now that I love about him.
Then I'll go back and read the old ones, and probably laugh my head off.
91. He plays rough monster chase games with our daughters, and will one day do the same with our son as well.
92. He tries so hard to understand me, even though in many ways I'll always be an enigma to him.
93. Despite the fact that it's hard for him, he willingly accompanies me to social gatherings because he knows it means a lot to me to have him there. He even makes great conversation, and to his surprise, can actually be quite charming!
94. He cleans the kitchen when I ask him to (usually).
95. He insists that I do the things that I enjoy, even when it means he gets left at home with the kids several nights a week.
96. He is focused and intelligent and can do just about anything he puts his mind to.
97. He is incredibly witty and has a smart sense of humour. We share many jokes and find the same things funny.
98. He can BBQ better than any of our friends.
99. He is looking after himself and his health more nowadays, so that he can be a good father and husband to his family for as long as possible.
100. He loves me more unconditionally, more deeply, more devotedly and more passionately than I could ever deserve to be loved. I never, ever have to doubt this. He shows it to me (and tells me) daily.