Things I love about Britain
1. Chocolate. Their's is far superior to ours.
2. Tampons. Their's are far superior to ours.
3. Accents and funny words. Americans don't have accents.
4. They have a Queen.
6. Indian take-out. They treat it like Chinese or Mexican.
7. The letter 'U'. As in mum, favourite, and cheque.
Things I love about America
1. Toilets. Here they flush properly.
2. Garbage disposals, in most modern sinks.
3. Thai food everywhere.
4. Four seasons. Well, at least here in Arkansas.
5. Cheap gas.