Earlier, it was either post about Carman or post about nutrition. I chose Carman.
Then I read someone else's blog and decided I wanted to blog about that too.
What I Would Do With 10 Million Dollars (but we'll make it pounds because we're 'British' like that - or at least 2/3s of us are and the remaining 1/3 is a permanent resident):
1. First, we'd invest it and live off the interest (and Scott points out he'd never work again). Then, with the interest:
2. Scott would buy 3 gigabytes of RAM for his computer, two new graphics cards and another computer.
3. Scott would buy Nintendo Wii.
4. Lori would buy an Apple Mac - both in laptop and mini form.
5. We'd buy two houses - one in Arkansas and one in Scotland (Glasgow, Newton Mearns). Whichever one we lived in more permanently (as the other would be the vacation home), we'd have a master bedroom, a bedroom for each kid, two guest bedrooms, a library, a games room and at least one big enormous bathroom with the toilet in the shower like the Edwards' who I used to work with.
6. Lori would buy a Mini Cooper, and Scott would get a red car.
7. Lori would hire a cleaner, a gardener (sure we have one now but THIS gardener would plant flowers), and Allison for each pregnancy.
8. Oh yeah, and my houses would be beautifully furnished Laura Ashley style.
9. We'd go on a European tour (and pay to take our closest friends) and see France, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Spain - eh, everywhere.
10. We'd go on an Antarctic cruise with Devon and Robert.
11. We'd give a lot of money to our church.
12. We'd give money to our families (or if they'd prefer, new houses or new cars or whatever). (Gosh, it took me that long to remember to be generous.)
13. We'd fly Amanda, my brothers and their wives, my parents and Devon, Robert and Ella over here to visit. (Hmm, might need more guest rooms. Or we could just put them up in fancy hotels.)
14. We'd go see Dirty Dancing in London.
15. Lori would buy all new clothes.
16. Lori would buy Scott an XBOX 360 without him knowing it. (Lori would later regret buying Scott the XBOX 360.)
17. Lori would buy every book she's ever wanted for that library she forgot she installed in her big house.
18. We'd buy Rangers season tickets (heck, hospitality seats even).
19. We'd buy a piano and piano lessons.
20. We'd adopt a baby from an orphanage. A Chinese orphanage, probably. Or maybe a Russian one.
Or something like all that. I don't really know how much 10 million pounds is. (But if I bought everything from America in dollars, we'd be just fine!)