The best way to get you up-to-date is ennumeration-style.
1. Lolly has not turned down a single thing I've given her. She eats apple, pineapple, strawberry, nectarine, cucumber, tomato, melon, mango, toast and turkey. All finger-food, baby led weaning style. The only thing she found suspect was the pureed apple and pear from a jar!
2. Gypsies have taken up camp down the road. Police came by and warned us that gypsies were spotted roaming around our neighbourhood. Scary/creepy.
3. I cut and bleached my hair. It is SHOOORT and BLOOOONDE.
4. I have 4 pairs of trial glasses from glassesdirect.com. I'll post pictures later. They all look funny with my new hair.
5. Our organisation, Inverclyde Breastfeeding Mums, has a stall booked for the Gourock Garden Party this weekend. I'm excited. I hope we make some money!
6. Fifi is obsessed with Dora the Explorer. I sing Dora songs all day long.
7. I've developed an interest in gardening. In fact, I'm loving it. Outside I have 5 potted plants: lavender, orchids, 'twinkle stars' (Rhodohypoxis) and 2 other flowering plants I can't remember the name of. Indoors I have strawberries, hot peppers, yellow peppers, red peppers, carrots and a cactus. All I want now is either a lemon tree or a rose bush. Those depend on price though. A lemon tree is what I really want.
8. The weather until this week has been amazing. Extremely hot and sunny. Now the rain just seems twice as horrible. See my Flickr pictures for lovely weather pics.